Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wondering about WIC & nutrition classes ?

I live in South Carolina and WIC. I have to go find my package and must follow a course in nutrition. I think it's a formality to promote healthy eating and all that good stuff. I was wondering if anyone has had the class and what it is. Its mandatory here. You have your class, then meet with your social worker and all that good stuff. If you do not go to class, no good will. If you can not do it yourself, another person on the card can go to the WIC program, but will make the class. My office is not required by WIC. The class is required, such as nutritional advice usually makes every appointment? Hmm. Never heard of nutrition courses. I am in Palestine and in the WIC program. I wonder why I never had to do? Weird. I do not know. But it's probably just a dietitian who will let you know what is healthy. I have not but sounds good. I would like to attend a class of all nutrition. Maybe you can change your eating habits for the better, and it will benefit the whole family! Good luck, I'm also on WIC in MN as far as I know we are not a classroom, or at least I did not say it and I'm sure April. A class of nutrition should be interesting though!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment