Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Do you think a nutrition club would be a good business in downtown chicago?

Nutrition Club is a place where people regularly as como café, but we get people to reach their ideal weight, eating habits, nutrition classes and work with health problems. People come for a drink and a healthy, natural aloe vera, tea and a protein shake helthy. It is with the Hispanic community, but I do not work if it would work. To be honest, probably because Chicago is now the largest city america.oh well, this is what you get is diversity! I would not come. Aloe Vera Drink? Protein Shake? Guide to eating habits, etc.? No, thanks. Greg and if Chicago is the largest city in America and its people was really affecting our health clubs and gyms are packed. I have a friend who owns a Curves fitness center in the Chicago area and shes closing doors. In the way our economy right now Id be very careful about what type of activity, I started. I can see empty commercial premises around Chicago, because nobody wants to open a new one now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment