Saturday, February 19, 2011

What am i going to expect in my Foods and Nutrition class?

I go to a class of foods and nutrition in 10, what to expect? Expect it more like a science classroom as a cookery class. You will learn about nutrients from food or lack thereof. What if the cooked food / baked / fried, etc. These are the vitamins and minerals containing foods and learn how they digested and processed by the body. You can see some courts, to see the projects do, such as the ingredients are blended. One of the most interesting thing I learned how saliva is actually a digestive enzyme that actually starts processing of food before hitting the stomach! Oh, lucky you! I college minor in human nutrition, animal and human nutrition like my 101 course at Oregon State University. It is very intense, so it was something like my course. You will be much information about how food nourishes the body + cover much about cooking and its impact on various foods and nutrients. It was kind hard to get through my school, but it was worth the study, which uses all the information I learned in the development of food and in general for the rest of my coaching career in the food. Study hard! There is a breeze. Decide if time and effort in "A".

0 comments:

Post a Comment