Thursday, February 24, 2011

should I take an online nutrition class?

I'm looking for a nutrition class research and available only online. Is it useful? Generally, online courses, pretty useless. You can read all the answers in the book under test (for classes that have online testing). It's also easy to miss an assignment and then show lose an entire class because of it. If you can not hold schedules for an entire semester without memories are good and you really want to learn something, I would not recommend online courses. Dude, they totally dependent on you if you are into a classroom supply line, I see no strong reason you miss an assignment or cheating on your test because you ruin your career classes online learning very soft, see, so they all have time for homework and learning for your test. For information on nutrition courses online, and the degree you are able to check the following link. Happiness

0 comments:

Post a Comment