Monday, February 28, 2011

what types of classes should I take in my senior year of high school if I am interested in culinary arts?

For example, what kind of math I do if you think I should take it or do I need math at all? or what is science? my school has no class nutrition or any kind of food category associated Now that your school does not class related to the theme you want to study, I'd go with "What would you do? I think it really depends on how you think and how you are. If you like to take classes to learn and be adopted not only her, you should take the hardest classes, one. Take for example the math, if I were you I'd get elected or statistical calculations. For science to biology and chemistry. If possible, take AP. Take any choice you want. Take classes online or visit your community college and take courses in your field. Good luck! The best thing to do is just worried about the exam. Many of these culinary schools only require that you complete or a GED.

0 comments:

Post a Comment