Saturday, February 12, 2011

Nutrition classes as a high school requirement?

There is now a movement to requre nutrition to be taught in school, and if there was someone with this idea. Reaches both adults and children are completely no idea what the body needs to stay healthy, I'm beginning to wonder if anyone thinks this could be a realistic idea. Sounds good to me. If I had learned this when I was younger, maybe I would not be in the position I am today. I think it's a good idea! Oh, my God. Yes, it's amazing how many people know nothing about good food or good nutrition. In school we are taught to write and add. What to eat and not have tons of credit.? Do not they teach us about the things that really need to know to have a healthy future. In my opinion, I definitely think they should at least more so than today. Nutrition is as important as the right to add! It's a shame that you really have to do extra courses to learn about nutrition (college. There are also parents of children at a young age to show it to things they consider bad food and good food, it blows me away to hear about people who want to lose 10 pounds in a week, so not healthy!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment