Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shouldn't schools make it a point to teach nutrition classes?

Id say less than 90% of the population can not tell you about diet and obesity is considered to be an epidemic. Why will not teach school children about the most important thing they need to know in the future is food. What is needed to bring in these classes? . Well I did, so I guess I got lucky. UFOs in my opinion, NO! Schools have wasted their resources on education for much crap, as sex education, distribute condoms and other useless curriculum. The task of the schools should teach only traditional subjects a person to function in society as possible. Mathematics, science, reading, writing, geography, civics, etc. Let the parents to exercise what should be their responsibility to teach and obese children good nutrition. I think the GS and a primary obligation, but not colleges. When she goes to college is too late Alila. Many schools have nutrition classes, but they are not optional. Often, student health programming in nutrition and talked nutritionist / dietitian for the students.

0 comments:

Post a Comment