Friday, February 18, 2011

Are there any shopping and cooking classes out there for stay at home dads?

Searching for cooking classes and grocery stores to stay at home parents? Menu planning and nutrition classes? We need help here! Check with your local college or university jr both classes offer what you need is a good cookbook is a favorite fantasy of mine is the best home and gardens, the joy of cooking at the beginning of each chapter with additional instructions and recipes instructions very carefully first Congrads. Some supermarkets have classes and offer cooking classes. I have taken classes at two different supermarkets and not only fun, but I learned a lot. In fact, I have a newborn, and enjoy the time I have with her again to check your local store and ask the help desk to assist you in your place too. If you need help on the site and as a free gift that helps you find local information, click the link below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment