Monday, February 14, 2011

What classes would one need to take if they wanted to learn about nutrition?

I am interested in learning about nutrition, not necessarily to get a job, but learn the basics and perhaps beyond. Any thoughts on the course to do? I'm thinking of going to Delaware County Community College for those who know her. http://sam.ntpi.spcollege.edu/spjc/view/channel.jhtml?stationID=1765&c=13058 giving lectures on nutrition. To view videos, easy registration required. If you're interested in learning about nutrition, so you should study the works of the great nutrition researchers, Dr. Weston Price. He wrote the book, nutrition and physical degeneration. In that book and study it well. It will change your life and point of view of nutrition forever. Please see the excellent video of Dr. Weston Price http://www.healthbanquet.com on my site. Go down. I also want to consider joining the Weston Price Foundation and you're on your way to learn the nutritional information more incredible, but true. Eryn

0 comments:

Post a Comment