Saturday, February 26, 2011

classes for nutrition degree?

I'm a sophomore in high school and I want to know what classes to take orders for nutrition research in the future. I will go to a State University and my goal is a UC. until now, took the first year in all honors classes, including geometry (geometry had to take) and cinema. and Spanish II. This year, I took honors chemistry, algebra II, and all honors classes. I'm trying to figure out what to take next year as a junior. the only one AP science classes at my school enviorn access points. Science and AP Biology and AP Biology is a class from hell. im planning to take physics, (has to do with food?) AP English, and culinary arts.? Proposal? Thank you all so much, I appreciate it. (: Want to have knowledge of nutrition courses and degrees in nutrition site that I put forward a complete guide line on how to become a nutritionist link gives is that I will do my best to explain the school year for you .Becoming a dietitian or nutritionist usually requires at least a bachelor's degree in dietetics, food and nutrition, management of food service systems or a related graduate studies are also available. College students take courses in these specialties in food, nutrition, institution management, chemistry, biochemistry, biology, microbiology and physiology. Other proposals include business courses, mathematics, statistics, computer science, psychology, sociology and economics. High school students interested in becoming a dietitian or nutritionist should take courses in biology, chemistry, mathematics, health and communication. Hope this helps .

0 comments:

Post a Comment