Monday, March 7, 2011

I have lost 23lb in a goal using a fat burner from world class nutrition in a month. Is that a normal amount?

I want to lose 50 pounds. I missed half of what I wanted in less than a month at a fat burner from a site called www.worldclassnutrition.com. Is it normal to lose that amount in 40 days and no one knows anything about the world food? It's a lot to lose, I hope all muscular part and not fat. It seems that someone would lose with AIDS because their muscles to move away. I would consult a doctor if I were you, and make sure% drops in body fat, not muscle mass. You'd better get started with a slower pace because of what you spend your kidneys are not acting in a subject for a second. There is too much to be healthy. And I think you're advertising.

0 comments:

Post a Comment